Precautions for a safe visit
Thank you for wearing a face mask and keeping your distance.
We follow the laws and guidelines of the health authorities and take the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
Therefore, we recommend you to wear a face mask at the museum, and it is mandatory when it is not possible to keep a one meter distance to others.
- Guided tours (in Norwegian only) with number limitation and registration of participants.
- Increased cleaning and desinfection, especially on surfaces that many people touch.
- Hand desinfection available at several spots.
- To avoid the spread of the virus, some offers are not available (like the Workshop).
Thank you for helping:
- Follow guidelines that apply in your home municipality.
- Do not visit the museum if you are sick, quarantined or isolated.
- Keep a minimum of one meter distance to other guests and those working at the museum.
- Buy your ticket online or avoid using cash if you buy the ticket at the museum.
- Use payment card when shopping at the Museum Shop and at our café.
- Wash your hands or use desinfection by the entrance and exit of the the museum.
- Please touch as little as possible.
Welcome to good experiences at Lillehammer Art Museum!